Day 11: Messy Bed

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sometimes you want to get home and find your bed is just as in love with you as you are with it.

Feminine? Well ask yourself -- do guys cuddle up in bed to read a book?



Huge thanks to my fiance for letting me borrow his point and shoot!

"'I love you' is always a quotation. You did not say it first and neither did I, yet when you say it and when I say it we speak like savages who have found three words and worship them." -Jeanette Winterson, edgy experimental writer

----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger