O la la dresses

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I had to post this dress -- it is considered a "bridesmaid" dress.



I'm not going to lie -- it is a pretty amazing, rocking dress. But seriously? Could you imagine women's faces when a bridesmaid walks down the aisle rocking that dress? They think "well the bride MUST have something that will floor us!"

However, the same designer made these, and I think these are GORGEOUS without backstaging the bride (me!).





This Etsy seller has very beautiful, long dresses. I just don't know if all of my girls would look good in long dresses.... but they need to start finding their dress soon!!

Have any of you ever owned a wrap dress? The one that has like 30 different styles you can wear it in. I was always hesitant to see if they REALLY were that easy to create. Because if they are, I think my bridesmaids should consider this:




for only $125 !! Don't you love the bottom row black one on the far left? Exposes your shoulders in such a feminine way, yet wraps around your neck for a more formal/elegant look.

GROOMSMEN -- you are next!!

...that's gong to be hard...

9 comments:

  1. OMG, I want that red dress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one is GORGEOUS! I might really like the 2nd one too, but I can't tell if the hemline is even all around or not (because the dress is twirling & the other pictures don't show the bottom). Does the dress really transform into that many styles? If so, that is freaking awesome!!! So I guess my answer to your question is both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I think the first red one would even be pretty in white! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am TOTALLY swooning over the red one! I'm in a wedding next month and we're wearing floor length dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! That first red one is just gorgeous! But pretty expensive.

    I am thinking if my girls end up getting the "wrap" dress... I can just make a red-ruffle attachment like this:
    http://ny-image3.etsy.com//il_fullxfull.115948823.jpg
    to add to the dress! Just imagine them on the dress and not headband :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really loved the first one...how much is it??? its beautiful...the wrap around dress is cool too..i would need to experiment with it..but i likes both
    -magz

    ReplyDelete
  7. n i really loved the hair piece too
    -mags

    ReplyDelete
  8. n i really loved the hair piece too
    -mags

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger