Alice in Wonderland Series: Part II

Monday, January 4, 2010




So where were we?

Ah, yes. Trickery. Alice sipped and sipped until she could not get enough tea! So much so that she started hearing voices....



"Oh no! What to do?!"



"When I get home I shall write a book about this place... If I ever do get home. Maybe I should..."



"..Balance my thoughts by balancing these books?!"



"This being late. It looks quite great on me," thought Mad Hatter. "However on the path to Wonderland we must be!"



Poor Alice -- it was too late. She cleaned cup. "But I haven't used my cup!!"


Alice: ‘Drink me’. Hmmm, better look first. For if one drinks much from a bottle marked ‘poison’, it’s almost certain to disagree with one, sooner or later.

Doorknob: Beg your pardon!

Alice: I was just giving myself some good advice. But... hmm, tastes like oh... cherry tart... custard... pineapple... roast turkey... goodness! What did I do?

Doorknob: Ho ho ho ho! You almost went out like a candle!

Alice: But look! I’m just the right size!

"Yes Alice -- the right size!" shouted Mad Hatter.



Out-take of Jasmine "photo bombing" :)




Ending with Part III soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger