Calling all artists and community lovers!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Okay. I am on a high right now!

Do you know how many people out in the streets have never felt special in their life? Haven't had a photograph taken except when they were 3 or in jail?

Are you a photographer??
Make up artist (pro or amateur)?
Do you love serving others?!

Are you free on December 12? (During the day)

Meet Help Portrait. Before I continue, pause for a moment and watch this video: Seriously. Please watch.



Wow. Amazing, right? Well I am setting up Help Portrait Atlanta!!! The date is December 12th and I am in the midst of securing the Center for Working Families in Roswell.

Are you ready to change lives Atlanta?

The Emory staff has stepped it up and is contributing volunteers, make-up artists, and connections for the big day. AND I have been blessed with the help of Bryan Meltz as another photographer. Have you seen her work? Truly inspiring!! She will be bringing backdrops, lighting equipment, and other photographers as well.

We need your help too!
We need make up! More photographers! If you want to show up and do make up, photograph, just talk to the people, or even take pictures OF the event with your point and shoot -- COME!! I'd love to have someone film this too.

I also need help finding someone to sponsor the printing of the photos, so if you know someone/a company that can help -- contact me! :) You are needed and the impact you can make on these people's lives in ONE single day is ... truly a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. I swear...you are the only thing keeping my heart beating in my chest...this is exactly why I love you.

    Can't wait!

    - Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear...you are the only thing keeping my heart beating in my chest...this is exactly why I love you.

    Can't wait!

    - Jose

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger