One L and two P's

Sunday, October 11, 2009




Meet Philipp. That's one L and two P's. Regina Werum was my thesis advisor at Emory and is now a mother to this fireball cutie. He is originally from Central America and now adopted by Regina and her husband who are both German. It is incredible listening to Philipp speak in German! It's so funny because he will mimick what Regina does. You will see that in some of the photos.

When Regina asked me to take family portraits for them and to have for their family abroad, I knew right away it was going to be an animated shoot. I can't tell you enough how much he smiles, jumps, laughs, and will repeat what you say/do. I have seen my professor completely transformed as a mother and it is beautiful. Here they are...






Philipp's dad's hands :)


One of my favorites :P









The end!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger