Singing sweet songs, of melodies pure and true...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

This is my message to you - u - u :) The rest of my post on sweet little Edward. As my first newborn shoot, Edward taught me to expect the unexpected! I am sure mom's are laughing at me and thinking "welcome to a babie's life." I was surprised HOW active Edward already was at just one month old! Let's just say he was not a fan of being wrapped up like a little tamale. But in the end, a baby's beauty is always going to shine :)





He's reaching for something!




2 comments:

  1. Alejandra, these baby shots made me laugh out loud! They are incredibly precious. Thank you, thank you for sharing this beauty. My soul says thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alejandra, these baby shots made me laugh out loud! They are incredibly precious. Thank you, thank you for sharing this beauty. My soul says thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger