Live Forever

Thursday, September 17, 2009

What a beautiful commercial... makes me want to have a gallery at home. I guess I should get a home first! My lovely room in Decatur will do for now ;)



And just for fun... a few images

I remember last year having this...


I couldn't believe I actually saw flakes ...



This was a Christmas gift... ;)



And this

is what
I'm
working on
now


I'm thinking about getting a new blog... I'm not sure when I will get a chance to make the layout, but hopefully this weekend?

I'm currently floating because I will shoot my first wedding as the MAIN photographer next month. Photography is such a dream to me... it gets to "live forever" so that one day, my children's, children's children will get to keep these memories for me :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger