Newborn shoots!

Monday, August 10, 2009

So I was looking for a couple who just had a newborn or were about to have one. The good news is that I found 2! One who is going to be having one next month, and a friend of mine who had one this past month!

Here's the funny story. In order to prepare for these shoots, I am going to be purchasing the following b/c I know they will look ADORABLE!


Found here

Like a little bear!! How precious?!


Found here
And last... I call this one a pink hershey ;)


Found here

I felt funny searching for these newborn hats because I was getting way too excited. I love babies and I fear for Jose when we have them due to 2 reasons: dressing them up, and PHOTOGRAPHING THEM!

Be on the look out for some sexy Salsa photos! Happy Monday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger